MELISSA DAVIS, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR'S RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The office handles the personal and financial affairs of disabled, incapacitated, and disabled adults and certain minors as a court appointed guardian and/or conservator.
- The court appoints that Public Administrator when a Ward has no family members able to take on the responsibility.
- As a Guardian the Public Administrator must see that the Ward's living needs are meet in a least restrictive environment.
- As a conservator, the Public Administrator must see that the Ward's financial affairs are tended to. These duties are carried out under the supervision of the probate court.
- A complete accounting of all financial activity and a report on the physical status of each Ward is filed with the court annually.
200 N Main St., 1st Floor
PO Box 369
Charleston, MO 63834
(573)-683-2146 Ext. 2256
Direct Line (573) 683-2472